Oakland

I know Stewart is going to win one this year. Oakland may be it. 450 class is so stacked this year!! Few years ago people were running the 450 class because it was less competitive than the lites...

im with george. Stewarts gotta win one and I think this is it. The track seems to suit him a little bit better I think. Still not tecnical but I think will give the guys the chance to hang it out, and you know stewart can do that. Question is can he not fall for once.

I'm pulling for Reed though. Would like to see him get the #1 plate.

Funny , I had the same feeling about Stewart in this one . Dungey is still my pick as champ . I'm still hoping for a breakout win from maybe Weimer , Kdub , Short , etc. . Probably not gonna happen but it would be nice to throw into the mix .

I thinK rv or reed. Bubba needs to podium but really needs a win badly. Apparently media people are saying Stewart is not gonna be on point until the east coast since jgr did all the testing at his house and at jgr. I really hope Stewart takes it though

I'm saying what I've said since day one. Stewart is a fast rider, but a TERRIBLE racer. He proves it week after week. Stewart's days of his so called "domination" were over before they began. I wouldn't be surprised to never see him get another championship. Wins alone are hard for him to pull off in any consistent manner. If je was all he was supposed to be no one else should have a championship since he got his first one in the small bike class. He's no RC and no MC. Now start with the "wins" comparison Bubba lovers, that's the only records he can get...lol

MC has Seven AMA Supercross Championships, Two World Supercross Championships, One AMA Motocross Championship with seventy-two 250cc Main Events

RC two words..... Perfect Season nuff said about him. We all know he was the GOAT

I'm saying what I've said since day one. Stewart is a fast rider, but a TERRIBLE racer. He proves it week after week. Stewart's days of his so called "domination" were over before they began. I wouldn't be surprised to never see him get another championship. Wins alone are hard for him to pull off in any consistent manner. If je was all he was supposed to be no one else should have a championship since he got his first one in the small bike class. He's no RC and no MC. Now start with the "wins" comparison Bubba lovers, that's the only records he can get...lol

MC has Seven AMA Supercross Championships, Two World Supercross Championships, One AMA Motocross Championship with seventy-two 250cc Main Events

RC two words..... Perfect Season nuff said about him. We all know he was the GOAT

Yeah what he said, I see your still alive neighbor...
I just hope JS7 takes himself out before he takes out a real career racer.
That Yamaha still doesn't look like the rear suspension is working. it is always kicking.

Anybody know what the weather will be like? Last weekend during the 49er's playoff game it just poured buckets of rain all night. Kept thinking that if it does this next weekend its gonna be a mudder.

What time and channel is the race on for the 450's, I found lites on speed sunday. My guide doesnt show it on CBS, whats up?

From RacerX - TV Schedule
Supercross Class
Sunday Jan. 29th - 12:00pm ET - CBS

Lites Class
Sunday Jan. 29th - 5pm ET - SPEED

(My guide doesn't show it either)

What time and channel is the race on for the 450's, I found lites on speed sunday. My guide doesnt show it on CBS, whats up?

J.O, our local cbs will be airing info crap instead. They done it to us last year! I will still have the dvr set just in case they get their head outta their arse.

E-mail them and tell em what you think!

In addition to award-winning local news, 10TV is the home for all your favorite CBS shows and programming. From The Price is Right to Dr. Phil to Surivor and CSI, 10TV is the only channel you need for the best in news, entertainment, drama and sports.

WBNS
Have a question about a CBS show, personality or character? The CBS Network Programming Department should be able to answer specific questions about CBS characters and shows. To contact them please call 212-975-3247, Monday-Friday from 10am - 11:30am and from 2pm - 3:30pm, or you can send e-mail CBS Audience Services to audsvcs@cbs.com with your questions and feedback. For more information about CBS programming and events,

If it rains maybe even Kdub.....now that would be cool, but I know chances are slim.

RV
JS
CR

Back