ChilliTown Vintage

Forcum

Noob
Word around the campfire is that ChilliTown will be having a vintage class added to the 2012 "Saturday Night Series".

Probably gonna be 1983 and older, no golden buckeye card required, unless you go down the road to Bob Evans.

With post vintage 1983's being ok, sounds like your fine with water cooling and linkages. If that's the case, would you consider following the AHRMA model and allowing water cooled bikes with linkage as long as there's no disc brakes involved.

I have an 84 RM250 that I do AHRMA races with and would consider coming down your way if it met your guidelines.

With post vintage 1983's being ok, sounds like your fine with water cooling and linkages. If that's the case, would you consider following the AHRMA model and allowing water cooled bikes with linkage as long as there's no disc brakes involved.

I have an 84 RM250 that I do AHRMA races with and would consider coming down your way if it met your guidelines.

Are we back to night racin' Markito Moo-chacho? Wouldn't it be a gas! I have a few bikes to bring....

Mine's an '83. Protesting that '84 for sure!

MV was a good place for an old guy on a PV bike but not sure if ChilliTown fits the bill.

Probably gonna be 1983 and older, no golden buckeye card required, unless you go down the road to Bob Evans.

FYI - the restaurants with "senior menus" usually don't accept Golden Buckeye Cards because they have that option. Believe me. I have a gem of a place in Gahanna - Creekside Cafe has a wintertime Sunday brunch buffet - all you can eat and it's $2 off for "seniors", 55+!

FYI - the restaurants with "senior menus" usually don't accept Golden Buckeye Cards because they have that option. Believe me. I have a gem of a place in Gahanna - Creekside Cafe has a wintertime Sunday brunch buffet - all you can eat and it's $2 off for "seniors", 55+!

Hey, hey....I'll be able take advantage of that discount next year.

Do they ID?

Hey, hey....I'll be able take advantage of that discount next year.

Do they ID?
Mark, well I offered my ID when I turned 55 because she didn't believe me, but I have to keep reminding them I'm a "senior". It's a great deal - $8, but even at $10, not bad. Their stuffed french toast is awesome! (Stuffed with cream cheese) They have stuff for lunch too but I've never gotten around to that - I'm a breakfast junkie. Oh, you go up the outside stairs in back to the upper level, not their regular dining room.

Back