nice price on a rm 125 i found

some i can think of lol

how many miles does it have
what the top speed
how far can it jump
is it street legal

and to finish it off...
if i can get it to 88mph will it travel in time?

Just got off the phone with him.

He couldnt tell me exactly when the purple power band was serviced. I bet it's mint. Pfft.

here is a pic of the 07, not "mint" but not bad either. asked him about the title.

me-do you have the title?
him-title got "riped" sorry
me-you mean stolen or torn?
him-I have it i just had to look, lost it for another 07 i had. i found this one

then he says right after that "ill write a bill of sale" when to me it sounded like he did have it?

SSPX0840.jpg

That pic shows that it doesn't have the correct fork guards for 2007. BUT -- that's not an absolute because I've seen conflicting images (even from Suzuki) on 2007 RM125s. I'm wondering if they still produced some 07's with the old style fork guards until they ran out or something.

Would need the VIN to be sure.

The tenth digit in the VIN is the year code. After year 2000 they switched from a letter to a number, so it's easy to tell. 2001 = 1, 2001 = 2, etc. So the tenth digit in this bike should be a 7.

Man I know way too much about these damn RMs.

It doesn't look bad....but that is FAR from mint in my opinion.

its not stolen its a bike that has been siting for month little overexagerated with mint bt thats really not bad at all and its hard to find an 07 in that shape and that clean?

and you dont need graphics to have a nice bike. clearly shown and its not stolen i have the title not being an ass but alot of 10 year old kids call me and play games i was in a bad mood and want to get rid of that and also my klx110 with mods

nobody said it was stolen but seemed kind of cheap for the year and im sure you know you cant trust many people these days just as much as we do. im sure you will have no problem selling it. graphics are cheap if someone is really that worried about it not having them.

Back