WBNS-10TV in Columbus SUCKS!

This does suck! Anyone know if there is anything on the web where we can watch it?

DTV, streaming , anything? Come on darn it!

I just sent my rant to this address..... audsvcs@cbs.com

Per Mr. BC, that is the place to voice your opinion on programming. Thanks JO

I guess this could be the results or spoiler thread now.

Ywp, sent an email to audsvcs@cbs.com also.

In addition to letting them know there are supercross fans that weren't happy, I asked them why they made the programming decision they did.

Apparently some everyday BS that's aired every effing sunday is more important than the supercross..cause ya know, thats not a big sport, its boring, lame, not exciting, much rather watch 300 laps of a left f@cking turn anyday..

Why does CBS have to meddle in our sport. There just going to highlight heat 1, heat 2, and the main event, then spend another 30 minutes with interviews, assuming there aren't any nascar interviews to air. As for our Columbus affiliate, I'd like to go burn that place down right now. How hard would it be to attend these races with a couple cell phones and air it ourselves?

Well sorry to hear CBS didn't show it for you guys, but I gotta say this week was the best coverage they have had yet. They showed both heats and the main.

Why does CBS have to meddle in our sport. There just going to highlight heat 1, heat 2, and the main event, then spend another 30 minutes with interviews, assuming there aren't any nascar interviews to air. As for our Columbus affiliate, I'd like to go burn that place down right now. How hard would it be to attend these races with a couple cell phones and air it ourselves?

the coverage was alot better then last week, they actually showed both heats... dont understand why some areas are not getting the race, if they are going to cover the race then show the damn thing or let speed cover them all!

I didn't see the heats or LCQ, but did see the main. So much thanks for providing this link. Made my day. See ya next week! :)

Contacted 10TV, this is their reply,

Don,

Thank you for your note.

Unfortunately we will not be able to show the AMA Supercross this week due to other commitments we’ve made with the programming in place.

I have asked our Programming Coordinator to avoid these events in the future.

Thank you for writing 10TV Viewer Services.

Frank Willson

Director of Operations

WBNS-10TV

Back