Emig VS GOAT

That was cool. A couple observations:

RC looks fat, and J smoke couldn't get his rearend off the seat....hahahaha

It was a joke right? RC and Emig were doing a bit?

If it was'nt, I had no idea RC was so awsome because of Emig beating him.

Although I have heard poeple say they were quiting motocross because Grega beat them! HA HA

that was awsome to watch! that track looked badass too! i bet if it wasnt for the training part of racing, RC would still throw in some races but man has he been eatin! i got to see those 2 raz each other hard in the beer tent at LL this past august

I love how everyone on here cracks on RCs weight......like none of us on here dont need to lose 10 or 15 pounds.

I love how everyone on here cracks on RCs weight......like none of us on here dont need to lose 10 or 15 pounds.

That NASCAR truck seat will turn any chizzle into chub. Stewart's next !!! Gonna look like big James after he hops into the car scene.

And the only thing that keeps emig skinny is the "Georgie played by Johnny depp" parties with all those monster energy girls during the sx season. (anyone familiar with that movie ???)

Not me......I need to lose about 30 lbs. But he is also much younger than me too. Just seems like his metabolism has slowed a bit for how young he his. I didn't get fat until I was around 36 or so.

That NASCAR truck seat will turn any chizzle into chub. Stewart's next !!! Gonna look like big James after he hops into the car scene.

And the only thing that keeps emig skinny is the "Georgie played by Johnny depp" parties with all those monster energy girls during the sx season. (anyone familiar with that movie ???)
RC is just returning to his natural stature. He was always a little chubby faced kid before his natural intense training really began. As for Fro cocaine helps? Well, maybe its the fact he has been one of those skinny never get fat types. I hate guys like that. Eat like me and never gain a pound. Just proves that once you stop training it changes your body.

As for someone asking if this is real. Fro would love to think he had something to do with RC's success. It is likely he did, but only the final straw. And I hope that RC never admitted it. Emig's heads big enough...lol

Back