Smith Rd news?

sturd

PR Addict
Read a rumor on another forum that maybe neighbors have complained to the zoning board and the newspapers about noise. Any truth to that rumor?

Maybe they didn't know there was a race track next door until now?

Go fast. Take chances.
Mike S.

Sweet. Score one for the good guys. Why would you buy a house next to a track. I like that it can't be stopped thank god. I just hope they keep having weekend practice cause otherwise I could never go there

Wouldnt surprise me. Thats all it seems people do anymore is complain.

could this be it

http://thepostnewspapers.com/southernmedina/race-track-meeting-SM-1-21--wood--clone

That's it.

sdjclevland - don't get too accustomed to Saturday as if the new owners want to
be on good terms with their neighbors, it won't happen very often.

George had a sweet deal. It will be tough, and the new guy will have to be
very smart, to continue that sweet deal. I really, really hope he is successful.
If there was anything I could do to help, besides come to practice and
the races, I'd do it in a heartbeat. I'm guessing coming and spending
money is the best I can do. You too.

Go fast. Take chances.
Mike S.

I'm with SDJ. I'm working second shift now and can't make it there during the week. I really hope they'll have weekend practices.

Buy/build a house right next to a railroad, and a dirt bike track... then start whining about noise. The neighbors to Meadowlarks did the same stupid ass thing. Apple Franks' neighbors--ditto.

I can tell you for sure-- the neighbors are pissed because they know other people are enjoying themselves riding bikes, and they think the track owners are making money hand over fistful by simply letting a bunch of yahoos ride them "murdercycles" all over their property. If the track owners took a bucketful o' cash to the neighbors every week, you'd be amazed at how quickly the *****ing would cease. I'd be cordial with them, and continue right on with biznass as usual. Did they mention the noise from the train at all? Or the gas main that runs through the property? ---L*64

The track will run just as it always has. Wednesday nights and holidays.

As for weekends its whatever the boss can negoiciate to keep blood thirsty leech's off his back!

Back