stewart oakland gopro

I'm glad they "invited" the GoPro to be used in SX as well!

Funny thing about watching these vids is it doesn't look like they are going all that fast. I watch that and think, I can do that, I could do this....obviously it's very deceiving.

Bubba seems to be on that rev limitor more than others I have seen with go pros. The one section he seems to slam into the face of the one jump....I would be over the bars doing that.

In the post race , podium interview Bubba said he was " Just riding around . " . Imagine what he could do if he got serious !? =)

I love watching these too. Very cool. I wonder what he was doing the other races if he was just riding around this time???? He must have been site seeing at the prevoius races. Scoping chicks in the stands or something?

Funny thing about watching these vids is it doesn't look like they are going all that fast. I watch that and think, I can do that, I could do this....obviously it's very deceiving.

Exactly my problem with GoPro videos. It looks so easy.

Before going to the cliff for the first time I had watched the helmet cam video probably 10 times. Everything looked easy peasy.

I think I jumped maybe HALF of the stuff there that day.. probably not even that much.

watch the riding in this, gives a totally different perspective. they are hauling on such a tight track.
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/gobVWojjsnM" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Someone please tell that guy, there is a port-a-pot right behind him so he can use the bathroom!

Back