Free three wheeler race

I had posted ATV on Demands link also - http://atvondemand.com/news/?p=4062/

OTC will be there, and we will be scoring this in our Battle Between the States Series also! Kentucky needs more racers or the Ohio invaders will prevail! I know NY will be represented, and possibly PA as well.

Thanks to Nikki and the whole Earlywine crew for a super weekend! We had a great time and I really enjoyed meeting Kentucky's finest trike racers! The track is awesome, and the facility was very nice and well thought out. With those temperatures, the heated bathrooms alone were worth the trip!

Any pics bro? I do need to dig out my trike and get it into some sort of shape other than it's current one, however I need a bike first. Well, one that I can ride anywho. Any Tecate's there?

We have a great time every where we go, and we always appreaciate a warm welcome and the privilege of racing a new track.

1985 1/2 TRI Z 250 NOT QUAD BANSHEE - $1100 (GRANTSLICK KY)
http://cincinnati.craigslist.org/mcy/2859592319.html

Get ready for next year.

Yes!!!!! Another TriZ in the field! In the video above, Im the only non-Honda in either class. All you'll need is a set of 18" Turf Savers for the indoor tracks, and Turf Tamers for the non dry or rutted outdoor tracks. You can setup for the track at minimal cost, that I learned the expensive way.

Yeah,

Trike's aren't my first love these days, but a past love. Still have feelings for my Tecate. Hoping to ride again...I may need to get with you to assist in finding parts, etc. Email me sometime.

Yeah,

Trike's aren't my first love these days, but a past love. Still have feelings for my Tecate. Hoping to ride again...I may need to get with you to assist in finding parts, etc. Email me sometime.

Hey Scoob, Just log into the website link in my signature. We have some Tecate experts in there that can direct you to hard to find parts or substitutes that are available. If you don't get out there and experience it while it lasts, you'll regret it long after its gone.

Back