Ram Jam - Split a private rental?

when ? Im down as long as it doesnt coincide with my trips... last few times weve been there its been retartedly busy and not fun because of it

They are a lot of fun to do as we had the first rental at Ram Jam when I put togeter a old guy rental back in January 2006.
We did another one in Feburary 2006 but caught the coldest day of the year as it was near zero. Time flies that was 6 years ago.

Cost with a group is low, track time & fun a high!

Get people to pay you in advance as it eats up too much time if collecting that evening.

I have gone in and spectated a few times trying to learn the lines the others are taking. That front straight can either be taken like a rhythm section or WFO. Most I have noticed go WFO and brake hard before the wall, I mean right turn. I agree that place gets crazy busy. Too many people for my comfort level.
I live about 10 minutes from Ram Jam and have noticed it doesn't get busy until 5 or 6ish on open practice nights. I am thinking about getting there as they open tomorrow at 4pm, talk to Rae Lynn about private rentals and get in some practice. Will let everyone know.

Back