got the riding bug back.

ADplayrider

PR Member
Well after a 8 year absence,I gotta get back to the tracks and trails for some riding. Looking to find a older cr to fix up and ride,93to 96. If someone would happen to have one collecting dust in the garage a would like to sell it,let me know.

It's funny, but the two stroke thing right now is back in full swing and bikes like you're talking about are in demand, few and far between.

I to am looking for a white steel framed cr 250 in the 94-96 range. Hard to find.

Well after a 8 year absence,I gotta get back to the tracks and trails for some riding. Looking to find a older cr to fix up and ride,93to 96. If someone would happen to have one collecting dust in the garage a would like to sell it,let me know.

I got a 1999 yz 250 collecting dust, steel frame. Pro cicuit pipe, vforce intake. No broken plastic, in great shape, needs a rider. Pm me if interested.

IMAG0343.jpg

IMAG0342.jpg

IMAG0341.jpg

IMAG0345.jpg

IMAG0346.jpg

sad3.jpg My 96 YZ250 work in progress, picked this thing up two years ago all orignal, still had the warning stickers on it from the factory, got new tires, bars, numbers, graphics, chain, sprocket and a few other things on the way LOVE old bikes like these

Back