SuperB----I mean Supercross Sunday!

GeorgiePorgie

PR Founding Father
-450s:CBS 12pm (Except for those lucky few in columbus who get to watch infomercials and news...that sucks.)
-250s:Speed 1pm (Sweet)
-National Arenacross Series 12pm on Speed.

And to round out the moto day extravaganza...John250's favorite show... Bubba's World at 2pm on FuelTv!

Eh, whens the superbowl? I hate the patriots anyway.

They showed it this week here in columbus! The letters must have worked. I got to watch it here at work today

Although he didn't win I saw a different Stewart at this race...still the same crash n burn Stewart but his riding seems to be more of the Stewart style I haven't seen all year...he MIGHT be getting back his mental belief in himself finally....if thats the case were in for some great racing from here on out...I root for Dungey but he just doesn't have what the other 3 have in raw speed...consistency is his best attribute

Stewart might just be where he needs to be. He still has all that talent. What he really needs is a coach and "The Coach" owns his team. Will that be the difference? Remains to be seen...

10 years ago consistency could win championships. But since RC CR JS RD RV all coming into the scene you gotta win races.

Amd you gotta beat RV. HE WON THE CHAMP LAST YEAR ON 1 LESS MAIN THAN ANYONE ELSE.

Back