Who resleeves 2 stroke cyclinders?

TimSr90

PR Addict
I've got an 85/86 TriZ Cylinder, last bore is now toast, and I really like the way this one is ported. Same as mid 80's YZ, but no powervalve. I can get the sleeve, and I have the piston. Last sleeve I had done was by Wiseco, and they dont do it any more. Any recommendations?

Wiseco now subs their work out to MotoTech in Mansfield. I have not used them yet but there have been many positives posted here and I am planning on using them next time I need a bore, etc.

I've had work done by Advanced Sleeve in Mentor, they did a nice looking job on my YZ cylinder. Still putting it together, so can't say how it runs. However, I did tour the facility, and they are capable of some serious performance work. Alot of their people are former Wiseco. Just another choice for you in case you need it.

I've had work done by Advanced Sleeve in Mentor, they did a nice looking job on my YZ cylinder. Still putting it together, so can't say how it runs. However, I did tour the facility, and they are capable of some serious performance work. Alot of their people are former Wiseco. Just another choice for you in case you need it.

Thanks!

I don't know Wiseco ever got out of that business. Their work was consistantly great.

Back