RM-Z450 dealers......................

Alex421

PR Member
Can anyone recommend a good dealer to buy a new RM-Z450? Shopping around for a 2011 or 2012 but have never owned a Suzuki so not sure who gives good deals and is fair.
Any advice/info. would be appreciated!

Thanks!

thats why you print the page out that has the stock number and current date, they have to sell it for advertised price.

Cycle trader isn't accurate. Check a price on there. Call the dealer and it's not the same...

Cycle Trader had a stupid low price on a new KTM 65, with no taxes, and no freight or prep.......I called, all pricing was correct......two days later I was on a road trip to PA. So that is not a totally correct statement.

Cycle Trader had a stupid low price on a new KTM 65, with no taxes, and no freight or prep.......I called, all pricing was correct......two days later I was on a road trip to PA. So that is not a totally correct statement.

Mosites?

Get out the door pricing and don't forget to add sales tax if you are buying out of state. When selling to out of state buyers, they don't have to charge sales tax. This way the price looks good but if you want a title you will need to pay the tax when you return to Ohio.

I am not titling a 65 motocross bike. I have the MCO, bill of sale. When I sell it, if someone else wants to title it, they can pay the taxes.

I am not titling a 65 motocross bike. I have the MCO, bill of sale. When I sell it, if someone else wants to title it, they can pay the taxes.

Now you're gonna get audited! :p Hope you never decide to run for President. The media will say you're a tax evader!

Thanks, everyone for your suggestions! We ended up buying from Off Road Express in Erie, Pa that one of you suggested. I wanted to try Suzuki because they have 0% APR for five years but my son, the racer really, really wanted the 2012 KX450F so that is what we ended up getting. I was swayed into the decision because of all the new features on the KX and also seeing it in person it seems to be a bigger/taller bike and my son at age 16 is already 6'2" and not done growing so it seems to be a good fit.

The guys at Off Road Erie were really good to deal with and gave us the best deal around!
Thanks again,
Roxanne

Back