Indy!!!!!

Meister

PR Founding Father
Whos heading out? I know quite a few people that are going. RV will win again at Lucas Oil Stadium. Id like to see Durham do well in the "lites" class on the new ride!

I havent bought tickets yet. Anyone have any tickets they wont be able to use that you wanna sell??? haha

I just bought tickets yesterday. I found a pretty good deal from a motorcycle dealer in Indiana just searching online. Section 227 or 228 for $37 a piece. Way cheaper than anything else out there plus no fees.

If you are interested give Maximum Power Sports a call. 765-472-2423 (I talked with Sam)

giant eagle in canton off of 30th st thats where we got ours 35.00 plus the ticketmaster bs and were in or around the 200 area

John250, Pat and I will be at a local watering hole to watch on the bigscreen. I can drink a lot of beer for $35 + gas money.

I was thinking of going to Indy....but with it on LIVE on speed I lose motivation to drive all the way there!

i can never get anyone to commit to going to anything.. people are a pain in the butt. i dont wanna buy ticket aand just HOPE someone goes lol.. so who knows.

We went last year and had a great time. We had pit passes and were in the pits with the big boys including Gallo and Schlacht. Not going this year, kid needs braces. Will be there next year for sure.

We're taking 3. Someone recommended going early to watch practice. We might spend the night too.

Going again this year not a fan of spending big$ but to see it in person up close priceless.Son was so motivated and charged up tried to qualify for LL last year turn in his best result so farracing don't know if it was go to that race or hormones kicking in? Got room pit 4 people in crew cab pickup room for 1 more! leaving and coming back after.

I am going, we have 15 in our group heading out friday coming home sunday. We bought our tickets and booked the hotel rooms about a month ago. We are sitting in section 113 with some in section 114. Tickets were pricey at 115 a piece. We will be staying at the Sheraden downtown! Also being the race is on St. Patricks day, down town could be a little crowded.

Chuck if you go early to watch practice it is a long day. There is no way I would be able to drive home after the race. It's a traffic jam just to get out of the back parking lot.

Ill be there early enough to watch practice. Hell, I just wanna watch K Dub practice his "transfer"! That itself is worth it. Last year I was there by noon and watched practice. After practice was over we walked to a restaurant to unwind a little and relax, then headed back for the mains.. After the race we drove about 45 minutes to a hotel (which was filled with roller derby people lol) and crashed there. No way I woulda made it back home without exploding my heart with red bull.

John250, Pat and I will be at a local watering hole to watch on the bigscreen. I can drink a lot of beer for $35 + gas money.

Jason, I will have to pass on watching Indy at a watering hole......I will be in a watering hole in Daytona that night I am sure. But I will be watching the Daytona SX live the week before!!

We're taking 3. Someone recommended going early to watch practice. We might spend the night too.

Why would you drive home from Indy? Thats too cool of town to just go home. Lots of good eats and scenery at that time of night. Its too bad Lucas Oil doesnt have sky walks to it all.

I am in for sure got tickets booked hotel, I always go for practice it is a long day but in turn always get a hotel also. Then on Sunday we get up and head out to fast times indoor go kart track and do a little racing. The karts go upwards of 40 mph its indoor track that is two levels always a great time. http://www.ftik.com/ Go to the website and check it out.

We bought tickets last Spring after we left...a few weeks after. Front row triple side this year...can't wait! Should feel some dirt hitting us.

Hell im still trying to find someone to roll with, guess its St. Pattys day and everyone wants to go down town Cleve to " party"............ Stupid.

Back