Epik Graphics....

Jon16

PR Founding Father
I just received the proof for my new numbers (just picked up a RM 250), and was totally impressed with the design. Just thought I'd share.

clevenger04rmplatesproo.png

loving it

I emailed the man behind epic on some graphics and what have you and haven't heard back? Id like to help a local kid out if i can.

maybe hes still ramping up for a grand opening?

I don't think he's official open for business yet. I could be wrong on that,just a guess. I'm sure he'll get back to you.

Those look great! You can tell he's got the touch for making a good design.

I also like that his company logo just sort of blends into the design. One thing I've never liked is how graphics companies put a big "My Graphics Company" stamp on them. But the Epik logo looks cool and non-intrusive to the design.

Yeah I don't think hes quite ready yet. He does awesome work. Expecting a little something in the mail today or tomorrow, pics will come soon!

Another local kid is Jimmy King from Fast Am Productions!! He did an awesome job on me and my buddys bike. U can also see quite a few others using him as well. He has a facebook also if u want to look it up if not u can give him a shout at 614-623-1310. very good kid to work with also!!

From what i've seen so far the graphics are awesome! Looks like epik is a natural at this and will def look into ordering a set for my next build

Back