Leo Vince X3 ti-tech Review

mordecai

PR Member
Alright guys Im noone special however I am deciding to post my review of the Leo Vince system I just received for my 250. If youre looking for an exhaust that is not only trick looking but affordable this is it. First off when unboxing the system everything is amazing. This exhaust you almost dont want to put on the bike it looks so good. The parts are all individually wrapped so it takes a little bit to lay them out. The pipe comes with carbon exhaust hangers, the pipe, a wash plug, a carbon header guard "on certain models", a spark arrestor, and their own hardware including their own stainless bolts, washers, special spacers, special exhaust springs, and a spring puller.

I installed the exhaust fairly quickly on my 250f and couldnt help but notice how good the system fit. The header is not out there waiting to burn your pants like some of the other systems Ive ran. Its extremely clean and looks fantastic. The x3 system also comes with a stainless header which is a good deal stronger than the ultrathin titanium some headers are being made out of nowadays.

Now onto the sound........ pure audio sex to my ears upon start up. The bike is NOT loud .... its actually very quiet at idle. I think the system is rated at 94 decibels and it shows. However give your bike a good twist of the throttle and youll be delighted with the new clean exhaust note your bike now has. When revved it can definately be told that you have a pipe however it still is not loud compared to the systems Ive had before (fmf,pc,yosh)

I havent ridden the bike yet with the pipe on but will be adding to the review when I do. Were going to Tennessee this coming weekend as well as Sand Mountain so I should have a very good idea of the difference the pipe made on the bike. However I am very very happy with the pipe and highly recommend this pipe to anyone now looking for a good system and a very good price.

Attachments

• pipe3.jpg
    pipe3.jpg
    42.5 KB · Views: 186
  • pipe2.jpg
    pipe2.jpg
    61 KB · Views: 211
  • pipe.jpg
    pipe.jpg
    55.5 KB · Views: 202
Back