Little Project

MxFreedom33

PR Elite
So my dad and I picked up this bike about 2 years ago fro ma guy in grafton, from what he said he was the origanal owner of this bike from 1996. When we picked it up it still had all the warning stickers from 96 on it and it looked like it had been ridden a little over a dozen times ( all parts were stock on it, even the tires!) and it was in excellant shape, couldnt pass this up for $1000! I figured I would give it some new clothes and a few other little things to make her look a little better, going to throw a top end in it, and a clutch kit ( even though I doubt it needs it ) let me know what you think of the bomber bike!

416899_2331496866037_1808236720_1480701_1296748966_n.jpg

Haha, yes that is DEAD smack right in the middle of the kitchen, nothing better then walking into my dads house and smelling fresh rubber on a new bike, its like smelling fresh coffee on a Sunday morning! lol.. Thanks guys even though I was only 6/7 years old when this bike hit the show room floor I can still appreciate its awesomeness! IMO all YZ's are badass I heard these ones were amazing for their time, I just couldnt let this thing sit and rott in an old shed anymore, it has met the afterlife hah, I cant wait to throw a leg over it again! Still want to do a few more things to it, im sure it could use some new bearings from front to back and some suspension work as well, but rides and runs so damn good its hard to change anything.

My dad had one of these bikes back in 96 and i was a lil small for it but i rode it and it felt like a really fun and wicked fast bike especially for its age. U interested in anymore plastic for it? I think i still have a few pieces of stock plastic layin round for it, have to look to b sure.

Back