Plastic/Graphic trade anyone?

JMOORE330

PR Addict
I purchased this bike the other day and i would really rather have the stock plastic/graphics on it. Its a 2009 CRF450R that has as good as new Hart and Huntington graphics on it. They do look great they are just not my style. If anyone is interested in a trade or if u have stock plastics with stock graphics that are in good condition let me know and for the right price maybe ill buy em.

426280_10150559398178099_648208098_9096300_633091097_n.jpg

Are people happy with Acerbis plastic? I usually buy OEM plastic, really is not that much more (in my opinion) and just seems to be better quality. I do not care for UFO plastic at all. Opinions?

I'm too cheap for OEM. I'll buy Acerbis or Cycra. I'd rather run Cycra when possible.

Bought a set of Polisport plastics last winter. Polisport is OEM plastic from what I have been told.

Fits great, looks great, and has been extremely durable.

Since we're on the topic. Is there an aftermarket company that can produce Yamaha blue plastics that don't looked ragged out after 2 rides and a few tip-overs? Yamaha plastic is terrrribble....IT just looks so trashy after a few rides with all the "light" white creases it leaves on the fenders....

Just wondering if any aftermarket co has perfected the OEM yamaha blunder.

Since we're on the topic. Is there an aftermarket company that can produce Yamaha blue plastics that don't looked ragged out after 2 rides and a few tip-overs? Yamaha plastic is terrrribble....IT just looks so trashy after a few rides with all the "light" white creases it leaves on the fenders....

Just wondering if any aftermarket co has perfected the OEM yamaha blunder.

Thats one of the reasons I buy OEM.......I seem to have MUCH better luck with it staying nice looking.

John I purchased a complete acerbis kit for my bike along with some graphics. When I was test fitting my graphics on the shrouds nothing was lining up correctly, all the boly holes were way off. I started to think I had purchased the wrong year graphics until I tryed it on my original oem plastic and everthing fit perfectly. Was not impressed.

My son had Cycra. Fit perfect and better fitting seal type area at side plates and fender.
And they were air flow so they were much faster...
Local company in Hebron Ohio.

Back