East coast lites class. Finally!

sdjclevland

PR Addict
I really can't wait to see the east coast I think we are gonna see some of the best racing of the year now. Atleast I hope. A lot of good guys in this class. I am curious to see if double d is gonna produce any good results along with malcom Stewart.

I think with the right team he's gonna produce. He led the entire race at highpoint last year on a bike with a bunk rear-brake.

Barcia, Bagget def top of my picks....we might be also surprised at the young Malcom Stewart...he seems to have good speed and is a little less crash prone than his big bro'

Roczen is the man....he is the future of moto,Sweet style and good personality....Roczen vs barcia is going to be sweet...Blake is fast also...DD wait until the outdoors!

Yeah roczen is sick for sure. I think Malcom will do better than last year I hope. He showed some good speed last season. I like jimmy d also but I think I heard he still is not 100 percet

I think Malcom will b lucky to get top 5 . Lots of bar banging between Barcia , Baggett , with Roczen right up there with them , one of those three take the title.

I think Bogle will be up there. I wonder how good he will be though. I wonder if that peters kid will be in the mix any? I guess he said he was hurt in outdoors last season so could not really show his speed

well how about them lites fellas? Great racing best all year in the class between the heats and the main.

I was suprised with double d actually and roczen sine both were coming off injuries and they made it sound like durham was not looking to fast before the east coast started.

I think wharton is gonna be a threat he was looking pretty good but pretty much got treated like weimer the whole time

Wharton can't go 15 solid laps. Geico Honda found that out real quick. I think DD is a very smart rider. He's smarter than Barcia. When Barcia tried a move on Durham, Dd anticipated it at a critical moment and got the lead back and pulled a good 5 bike length on Barcia because #1 couldn't huck the triple.

Wait until dd gets a little more conditioned and I think Barcia will have nothing for him.

Back