help naming a logo on a set of graphics...

barrington314

PR Elite
im trying to make a replica eleven 10 mods honda in mx simulator, and cant make out a couple logos. ive tried blowing these up in photoshop, but it doesnt help. these are seriously the best i have to work with.

the one below leo vince. TRC? anyone know what that is?

eleven10kxf.jpg

and the one on the top and one on the bottom of this pic. top looks like xbrand goggles maybe?

eleven10kxf2.jpg

407842_1911082912921_1717323282_981497_963232451_n.jpg

i tried it.. didnt help much. i still dont really know what im doing in PS, so maybe it could get better. idk. but that will for sure help me with other things, like that text part. thanks!
i was just hoping someone would recognize the logo and know what they are.

TRC.jpg

http://www.tremx.com/

Pretty solid skin you got going by the way. 250/450?

thanks ddmx. still need the 2 on the airbox, but i think those will show up in some pics from dallas for sure. i actually started all over on the skin. they changed their graphics on me. :mad:
ill make both 250 and 450. i finally figured out how to use DJ's .jm to get the 450 pipe to wrap around. i think people will be pumped for that.
its a work in progress but i think its already better quality than the first one i did.
crf250-2012E10-Eleven10Mods.jpg

418702_1927067592528_1717323282_987237_937642634_n.jpg

The logo below FMF on the rear fender appears to be the same as the one at the top on the airbox. The other three are Motorex, Motion Pro, and K&N. The last on the airbox... you might have to wait til one of the PIT guys goes to Indy and can take a pic for ya ;)

Ive never played that game but ive seen all the bikes and stuff that people make like the replica ones like your making, how do they do all that? Is there like a certain program with the game that lets you just make exact replicas or do you have to do it all yourself?

Ive never played that game but ive seen all the bikes and stuff that people make like the replica ones like your making, how do they do all that? Is there like a certain program with the game that lets you just make exact replicas or do you have to do it all yourself?
there are people that make the models and skin templates. if you have the template, its pretty easy actually. just opens up in photoshop. then its just up to how much time you want to spend on them to make them look good.

still cant figure out the X one. only thing i can think of is xbrand goggles. but that doesnt make sense because the riders were wearing scott goggles. its the only logo i have left to figure out.
Al91F4ACQAIWURz.jpg

Back