looking for website to run bike #'s

Try babbittsonline.com , click on a brand ( they have all the Japanese brands + more ) and navigate through to find fitment . They have changed their website . You used to be able to do a quick look-up by simply entering a part # for a brand and it would bring up all applications/models/years for that part ( sometimes hundreds of them ) . Now I don't think you can do it that way . I have bought parts lots in the past that had OEM part numbers and found their fitment on that site .

Try babbittsonline.com , click on a brand ( they have all the Japanese brands + more ) and navigate through to find fitment . They have changed their website . You used to be able to do a quick look-up by simply entering a part # for a brand and it would bring up all applications/models/years for that part ( sometimes hundreds of them ) . Now I don't think you can do it that way . I have bought parts lots in the past that had OEM part numbers and found their fitment on that site .
I have used that site which seems to be very helpful, thank you good find

Still wonder what year the carb is IMG00560-20120221-0949.jpg

These are 2 of the numbers i'm trying to run! the engine is a different year than the frame
IMG00561-20120221-0950.jpgIMG00562-20120221-0953.jpg

Ill be in work in couple hours. Got you pm also. Give you a quick lecture on Yamaha part numbers. Picture on the right, 4SS00 number. Identifying number that Yamaha use's to identify a case is 15111, Identifier for different bikes, being the 4SS and the different variations within different years or updates is noted with the 00. So part number would be 4SS-15111-00-00. Which tells me its 96 YZ 125. I'll get you more info when I get to work.

Back