David Pingree rides Ryan Dungey's

Anyone else notice something about the tracks in CA. in all these videos? They all seem to be made up of a lot of step ups, step downs, Large rounded off table tops.......the kind of jumps that you can step half way up or launch all the way up and all the way down without killing yourself if you come up short. The track in that video looks like a lot of fun. I just seem to notice a difference with the tracks around here in ohio.

yea i noticed that about the tracks..they look fun for all levels of riding experience..did they really say the front fender can be used as a garden tool?? lol..what a unique feature..no other bike comes with a garden tool..that will prolly make it a big seller with that feature..lol..j/k

Anyone else notice something about the tracks in CA. in all these videos? They all seem to be made up of a lot of step ups, step downs, Large rounded off table tops.......the kind of jumps that you can step half way up or launch all the way up and all the way down without killing yourself if you come up short. The track in that video looks like a lot of fun. I just seem to notice a difference with the tracks around here in ohio.

Ryan from Cycra has been saying that my track reminds him of the tracks in CA, allot of safety built into it.

watching this video made me think about how fast people grow up , time flys by !

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/XBXh0V8p_-o" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Easily the best track in Ohio to ride at these days........ I don't think anyone else can touch BC, just wish it was closer!

Under 2 hours for me. I just prefer to race than run practice. But I will be out there sometime this year for sure.

Pusheta is nice but definitely not the Cliff. It has long laps and a variety of obstacles. It gets choppy and rutted but not as bad as the Cliff. The obstacles are smaller in general than the Cliff but big enough to make it fun. We go to both places and enjoy them both alot. It is a nice change if you want to try something different. The owner does a good job of prepping and watering and will take a break midday and work and water the track to keep the conditions good. It's worth the trip if you have never been there. Just don't expect the Cliff. On a scale of 1-10 I would put the Cliff at a 9 and Pusheta at a solid 7. Just my opinion. Hope it helps.

Never been to Pusheta Creek......compare it to BC for me.<O:p></O:p>
You really cant compare the 2, both tracks are 1 mile + per lap(which i loved). Pusheta in my eyes is just a little bit tamer(still challenging) but tamer than the cliff! both tracks have a nice flow and thats their best feature! Now back on topic pingree still can get the job done on 2 wheels

Cool thanks Guys....
Back to the KTM.....Would love to ride one.
Who will be the first around here to have one?

Sharc- for some reason I think you want or may be considering one?

With only 400 or so being made doubt anyone will be able to find one anyway.

I would like to be in the line for one of the KTM Factory Edition 450's but got rear ended last week last week on the way home from work.
Injured again so car crashes have all but killed my racing the past three years. Maybe if I had my EVS nack brace on while driving.

If you are younger & want to make a risky investment try to buy and save the original plastic. Right now certain new old stock fenders or side panels will
bring over $400 each for certain bike that were under 20 bucks 30 years ago. Gas tanks may go as high as 800 bucks. If you think I am nuts try to find these
for a 81 or 83 Maico or 74 YZ to just name a few.

Maico Mark

Back