O.I.R WISECO PRO DAY JULY 1st 2012

OIR_Old

PR Member
We are proud to announce Wiseco is back for a second year! Thank you so much! Last years pro race was awsome! This year will be bigger and better! $3000.00 CASH PURSE! Again this will be a bike only event. Stay tuned for more info.

You know, you guys should combine a couple races with Briarcliff for some sort of Pro Buckeye series. Just a thought.

I'm just saying. The state of mx in this state needs something like this. Something new, big, on a couple real nice tracks, that has the possibility to grow. Just a thought.

You may be right. Who knows ? I bet if you posted this as a question itself, it would be quite interesting.

To tell you the truth we have ask the CRA to review our application. So if all goes well we hope to be in the CRA for 2013. If not we will have to look at other options.

Sorry tim we won't be doing any quad races this season. We may do a couple small private session but nothing big. We hope either way next year we can do more. To be honest the numbers were just too low. We loved having you guys out there. Don't give up on us we are working hard put something great together. Thanks again to wiseco,jarret from kames, rae lynn at ramjam, and everyone else who will be back to help this season. Hope to see you all soon.

If you go to the CRA in 2013 will that affect you ability to hold open practices like you do now?

I'm not sure. I did mension that we would like to continue the open practices when I spoke to them. We would only hope for a few dates, maybe 5 or 6? Couple races,couple practices nothing extreme. We can only hope for the best.

5 or 6 would be better than nothing. I just remember that when OIR was in the CRA they would never hold open practice. Some of us like to do both. This is just my personal opinion but if you have to give up open practice to get it the CRA its not worth it. Im sure your turnouts for races will be the same regaurdless if not better as outlaw. I can say you got more of my money when you guys turned outlaw. Im sure some of it is politics and things you can't control. Just trying to speak on behalf of those that enjoyed both the races and open practices.

Being an outlaw isn't easy. We are very thankfull for all the people who support us. We want to get back in the CRA to keep the O.I.R racing tradtion alive. It is hard to run races as an outlaw. We know people love the practices. Other than our Pro day we are only doing practices, and those will be bike only. So all we can say for now is we will do our best to try and keep both. Yes George you are right that would'nt hurt, and it would give you a few more weekends of work. LOL . If your interested ? Pro Day ?

I understand there are advantages especially for races. Although tracks like Briarcliff seem to easily promote just as well as other tracks I know in the CRA. Not trying to ruffle any feathers as I ride all of them and appreciate any track. When your go to tracks and they have 200 riders it's easy to see why. I think promotion comes down to what you put in. Im aware tracks are hard work! OIR has done a great job promoting. As a rider I can appreciate you guys giving us a great facility. It is a top notch spot with a historical background. Hopefully it's around for years to come in one fashion or another!

Back