old neck brace, packaged a new way

Leatt in a different color...

This brace is an exact copy of the Leatt, with Fly's name on it. They do look attractive, but there is no different between the two...

Supercross.com announced that Chad Reed is out for the season after Dallas get off. He broke his tibula, fibula, torn ACL, three ribs, and broke C-6 in his neck. He walked away and suffered no loss of movement. He was not wearing a brace. If you saw the crash it was ugly.

As I have stated before though, life works the way God wants...

out,
DF405

still puts impact directly over the spinal cord! Barrington please give your $.02 on this

aint touchin it anymore.... everyone knows how i feel. we know how rocket feels too... whos right and whos wrong... i imagine well find out sooner or later. just wish it was sooner.

This brace is an exact copy of the Leatt, with Fly's name on it. They do look attractive, but there is no different between the two...

Supercross.com announced that Chad Reed is out for the season after Dallas get off. He broke his tibula, fibula, torn ACL, three ribs, and broke C-6 in his neck. He walked away and suffered no loss of movement. He was not wearing a brace. If you saw the crash it was ugly.

As I have stated before though, life works the way God wants...

out,
DF405
pretty sure it said T6. actually i know what i read said T6. and it said it was the spinous process.

Spinous process are the extensions of the spinal column. They look jaggy on a skeleton. (sort of describes). Most have 3 processes.

ahem, not to sound like a smart@$$ or nothing lol, but uhh it seems to be an exact copy of the leatt...because it it, lol its still made by leatt, scroll down to the rear facing pic, It has the "engineered by LEATT" emblem stamped on it lol.

Yeah I knew it was a leatt. Just thought it was kind of cool how they were putting a gear companies graphics on it.

Back