someone buy this...

Never been raced. Just has about 20 hours of Woods riding....everyone knows that's much easier on a bike, not.
I personally would rather buy someones race bike (MX) over some Joe Smow's bike! If that bike could be bought at a decent price you could overhaul the entire motor and still be around $2000! Not too bad in my opinion

Never been raced. Just has about 20 hours of Woods riding....everyone knows that's much easier on a bike, not.

I was selling a 125 a long time ago and someone called me asking me about it, etc. After I told them I race motocross they were like "oh ok nevermind then...."
I gave them about a 5 minute verbal lashing about how motocross racers take much better care of their bikes and generally have less hours than back yard field riders, etc.....they ended up coming and buying the bike.

I was selling a 125 a long time ago and someone called me asking me about it, etc. After I told them I race motocross they were like "oh ok nevermind then...."
I gave them about a 5 minute verbal lashing about how motocross racers take much better care of their bikes and generally have less hours than back yard field riders, etc.....they ended up coming and buying the bike.

thats awesome! It's the secret truth that only racers understand

Ya i would much rather have a bike that is raced then some hillbilly woods machine that prob still has the original oil in it lol

Back