New track changes at nemx

720@NEMX

PR Member
I know it is a bit late to be posting for this week but i have made some changes to the track. First thing is the rhythm section is redesigned. The new one, as usual, has different options. It is a "single table single table single" i am writing this from the track and i have two A riders out here that are doing it and it looks really smooth. Next change is after you complete the rhythm and do a left 180, the double out of the corner is still there. I know i talked to a few of you at the track this past week and said i was thinking of putting a dragons back in there...well i had second thoughts about it cause i think that a lot of people would mess themselves up on it...so like i said, that double is still there. The table after it, well thats a different story. It is now a steep double that is only about 30-35ft long real easy but more fun than that table that was there. Now for the next change skip all the way ahead to the whoop section after the big double in the center. Well the old whoops were removed and for this week there are real whoops there but they are really small and easy. They will most likely fall apart by sunday and i am planning to put the big whoops back in on monday. Thats all for changes right now, hope to see all our riders out here this week. Brap!

Yea, he was limpin around on his broken foot at summit. He keeps it splinted under his arch by stuffing his shoes full of cash.

Sounds fun! Thanks for changing things up every few weeks this year,I think it has made it fun.It's like riding a new track every few weeks...good job!!!

changes are good. im really impressed with the track at nemx this year. it was good when i got hurt and good again tonight. me, not so much.. but the track is fun. challenging, some jumps that really throw you, but i saw plenty of older guys (even one wearng jeans) doing them lol.. so nothing thats insane or impossible!

I know it is a bit late to be posting for this week but i have made some changes to the track. First thing is the rhythm section is redesigned. The new one, as usual, has different options. It is a "single table single table single" i am writing this from the track and i have two A riders out here that are doing it and it looks really smooth. Next change is after you complete the rhythm and do a left 180, the double out of the corner is still there. I know i talked to a few of you at the track this past week and said i was thinking of putting a dragons back in there...well i had second thoughts about it cause i think that a lot of people would mess themselves up on it...so like i said, that double is still there. The table after it, well thats a different story. It is now a steep double that is only about 30-35ft long real easy but more fun than that table that was there. Now for the next change skip all the way ahead to the whoop section after the big double in the center. Well the old whoops were removed and for this week there are real whoops there but they are really small and easy. They will most likely fall apart by sunday and i am planning to put the big whoops back in on monday. Thats all for changes right now, hope to see all our riders out here this week. Brap!

Just for comparison's sake, you said that the second double is about 30-35ft, how long would you put the one before that (right out of the turn)?

Thanks

Just for comparison's sake, you said that the second double is about 30-35ft, how long would you put the one before that (right out of the turn)?

Thanks
I just went to to look, its about the same size. I say the first one is harder just because its right out of the corner. The second one looks intimidating but its real easy once you try it.

Back