parasites inside us? is this stuff for real?

barrington314

PR Elite
<iframe width="480" height="360" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/wGj7QOP9hjk" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

glad i dont have pets and i hate sushi.

So pretty much all health issues are caused by parasites? I didn't watch the entire thing, but let me guess......at the end there is a miracle drug for sale?!

I love how there is pretty much no food you can eat that wasn't on their list of "bad foods".

So pretty much all health issues are caused by parasites? I didn't watch the entire thing, but let me guess......at the end there is a miracle drug for sale?!

I love how there is pretty much no food you can eat that wasn't on their list of "bad foods".
lol, yea they want you to go to parasitefree.net or something for some drug. i started to not pay super close attention, i was gonna get sick. lol
yea, cant eat anything. and if your fat, it could be parasites building up inside you, and if your skinny it could be parasites eating everything you eat.
totally doesnt make sense to me.

I didn't watch the entire thing, but let me guess......at the end there is a miracle drug for sale?!

exactly i think most of it was bs to get people to buy that stuff lol

First off:

This is same tactic that politicians use: Fear.

Second off:

Parasites are used medically as well. Here is one example: A study was done with asthmatic patients and when they were introduced to hook work on the lung the asthma symptoms disappeared. It reappeared when the hookwork was removed.

"Hungry all the time for sweet foods and carbs." They named a problem that one person has. So idiots will take this stuff.

I'm skinny and have trouble gaining weight, I have lung problems (asthma) and a pet that licks my face. My dog actually has Whip-worms (that's what was causing the accidents in the house.) And you get it by eating CRAP. Wash your hands you'll be ok.

If they're that bad, 7 billion people wouldn't inhabit the earth. In this video it says the parasites make us do things do feed the parasites. BS...you don't go get a big mac and large fry for your tape worm. You get it because it's so damn delicious, and because it's terrible for you the Tape worm automatically loves it, but hates Broccoli. Parasites feed on anything to keep them alive. They don't pick and choose.

This video reminds me of the Change obama campaign. Lies.

I was thinking of somehow trying to get tapeworms so I could lose weight. Maybe I actually AM a tapeworm.

Regardless though, that stuff was nasty looking. Did you see that worm coming out of the guys leg? That almost got me haha

Back