J.T gear

531stonewall

PR Member
Just wanted to see whats everyone thinks of the gear
personaly I hate the gear and what I hate more is the helmets
anyone agree disagree?

Jt needs to go back where it belongs ...... Buried in the back of the 1980s mxers closets

I think it's cool....I like all the retro stuff though. I always find myself wearing my dads jerseys to practice in from 70s. And surprisingly they hold up better than the new junk I buy and they are much better ventilated.

I think it's cool looking too, but I wore the stuff when it was new way back when! I still have my original JT ALS helmet that is one of the best designed helmets from way back! I don't really think that Motoconcepts outfits are great with the color ways they have been running, but some of the stuff looks nice!

Choosing between the retro JT gear....

2012-JT-Racing-Classick-MX-Pants.jpg

Or, some loud azz gear that looks like it was in a paint factory explosion..it'd be a simple choice for me.

troy-lee-combo-300x300.jpg

Too each his own.

I like old school. JT is not for all, but then again neither is AXO but people wear both.

I love the retro gear, I still have the JT gear from my youth! Haven't tried the new stuff but i like it and think the jt helmets are pretty cool as well

I think JT had its' time and place, and I do not like the new stuff. To me it just looks like a marketing scheme to try and soak up some money. The one thing I absolutely do not like is that they are using both logos on the same set of gear. To me that even more shows they are just throwing something out there to try and make money off the name.

I would be more in favor of it if they made a true old school set using the original logos, an evolution set using the newer logos, and then some new school stuff with a new style.

id wear just about anything if it was given to me, except for probably that. lol. cool that they are doing something, but it doesnt appeal to me at all.

Bad A** clothing back in the day, Marty Smith Was cool in his. Just sold all my old from the 70's they all went to cal.

070306_RL7.jpg

Choosing between the retro JT gear....

View attachment 4931

Or, some loud azz gear that looks like it was in a paint factory explosion..it'd be a simple choice for me.

View attachment 4930

Too each his own.

I won a set of JT's from RacerX and after 2 washings the pants shrunk so bad couldn't be worn. Called JT
and they replaced them without question and swore this was the first they'd heard of it. They sit in my
closet unopened. Recently they replaced their company President. A sign of change?

I'll take my "paint factory" Troy Lee's any day.

I won a set of JT's from RacerX and after 2 washings the pants shrunk so bad couldn't be worn. Called JT
and they replaced them without question and swore this was the first they'd heard of it. They sit in my
closet unopened. Recently they replaced their company President. A sign of change?

I'll take my "paint factory" Troy Lee's any day.

I know you have some Troy Lee gear, but do you actually have the paint factory explosion stuff?

I don't really care for it either but like mooch said, to each his own. I have a feeling the vintage crowd might like it though.

I was at Roush the other day getting parts, and they have all the new retro JT stuff. I can't kid ya.... I LOVE IT!! But I love anything MX from the late '70's - '80's. Bikes, gear, riders, etc... ---L*64

The more I see it the more it grows on me. I think the black and orange gear is sick. They make a sweet looking zip up hoodie I think it is also.

Back