Hmmmmmmm........Im not saying, but I am!

BriarcliffMx

PR Founding Father
I will put this out there with extreme caution using a 450 foot (thats right) pole. There is the absolute remote possibility that we could open Sunday. We need three things to happen. One; very little rain all week, two; we need sun and the temps shown in the extended forecast to actually happen, and three; no frost sunday morning. Oh and we need for there to be a dozer in Cats rental fleet that is available. We will have to watch the weather and see what happens. I will more than likely know more on Friday afternoon.

whatever, you are only saying this because I am old, brittle and have a broken leg (ankle, foot or something like that)

What I am saying is that Dave Smith needs to start drink vitamin d milk, and working out with power lifting fools.

Awww man! You're killin' me. I been lazy all winter, now I gotta scramble to put stuff back together.

damn , i didnt think u would post that for a couple of weeks yet , better go get that new 350 ive been thinking about .

cant come this weekend anyway, got a D6 rented, building a private practice track. a 350 is going to come home with me this week thou.

I still got the heli-chopper working, maybe I could have him swing by and hover around the track? Oh wait... Then I would be unemployed and not be able to go anyways, so nix that idea.

Back