Casey, IL Lincoln Trail New Track

PitRacer

PR Founding Father
Lincoln Trail added a new track this year, built by Mark Barnett. Looks pretty cool. I've been there a couple times -- once for an AHRMA National and once for a LLQ. They still have their "classic" track and also a new smaller track. So this puts them at 4 tracks plus trails.

Open daily, I might try to make it out there this spring...
http://www.lincolntrailmotosports.com/

Here is their brand new "Bomber" Track. (Named after Mark Barnett)

We went to the AHRMA race in 2008 & 2009 there and liked the old track pretty good.

If you are towing a heavy trailer or taking a camper it is flat most of the way so easy on gas as no mountains to cross.

It is just past the middle of no where....motel at the Intersate exit with breakfast.

Ah, what snow today as I can smell the fresh farm dirt.....

The Casey vintage track is my absolute favorite of all time . It has everything you could want . The PV/modern track looked cool too and I was hoping to possibly have my '84 Husky 500CR ready to go for there this season . Of course that is all dead in the water since Casey is off the AHRMA schedule this year. Where is this track located from the two other tracks I mentioned ?

I think this replaces the vintage track. Not totally sure though -- I see that barn in the vid and I thought the vintage track was originally there.

I like the way he didn't follow the same line and was weaving left and rignt when behind the Honda. Smart rider...

Back