barrington314

PR Elite
Al7fEW1CEAA3DEX.jpg

Al7fPT5CIAAj_Qa.jpg

Al8ljHHCMAEWJTn.jpg

Al832GJCIAAlNEX.jpg

Al85RPRCIAA7gGg.jpg

Al85WbpCQAElHhW.jpg

Ehh, no thanks. When a motor swap on my dirtbike starts to cost more then a swap on my TRUCK, I think its time to take a second look at what were purchasing and what repairs will need to made every year... Ill stick to my 2 stroke thanks.

What's the deal with these Showa Air Forks? Didn't we try air in forks back in the 70's?

i dont get the exhaust being that close to fuel and air. heat rises.

Bingo. I noticed a big loss in shock performance on a friend's 250F after he switched to a new exhaust. Close inspection revealed almost no air gap between the shock resivor and the mid-pipe. The shock was overheating from the exhaust. This Honda design pictured has a significant heat source routed directly under the throttle body? Hmmm.

The rest of the engine looks very "production" as far as the finish processes used. I'd say this one is a lot further along in development cycle than the 09 was when it first came out. That pipe is a work of art, routing notwithstanding.

9,998.97 + tax, title, freight, +$1499 aftermarket pro circuit exhaust................

if it came to that people would have to buy a KTM.

They're not the trail master's they used to be back in our 02-05 days lol. They're decent machines now tyler....

Sorry stonewall but KTM has always had top of the line bikes, with the best parts and race package right out of the box.. Or doors I should say.. Correct me if im wrong but were they or were they not the first of the makers to equip their bikes with EXCEL rims, Vforce?, FatBars, and an " aftermarket" exhaust? For say an extra grand or two? Ill take a " K-mart Trail Master " anyday!

Looks like your boot would rub part of the header pipe? Think they just need to refine the 2012 and get rid of the 4 spring clutch and coat the bottom forks black.

Back