Florida MX tracks

asmxb24

PR Member
Ill be heading to Florida for a week 2 weeks from now and was wondering if anybody had any recommendations to what tracks/places to ride I should check out. I know I am planning to stop at Dade City since ill be in Tampa for a couple days but other than that my schedule is pretty open just looking to see if anybody had any insight since this will be the first time im riding in Florida.

If you like whoops hit Crooms their are a couple sections were their is a mile or two of them your suspension will hate you.You might even run into the former owner of Smith road raceway tearing thru the sand.Their are some good places to ride look on the internet type in motocross tracks and their is a site that shows them by state most have pictures or you tube vids. Have fun.

floridamotocrosstracks.com I just got back a few weeks ago. Pax Trax is good and so is Bostwick Creek. Waldo is ok and has practice every day but is more quad oriented as far as layout. You should hit Monster Mountain on your way. There is also a track west of Tallahassee called County Line that's good.

Gotta go to croom for sure, but since you'll be in Tampa, you might want to stop by the old Sunshine Speedway in Pinellas Park. They got a track out there but I haven't been since I moved away from the area, so I don't know much about it other than my cousin rides/rode there and he thinks its decent. Its a short 30 min drive or so from Tampa (just over the Howard Franklin bridge).

http://www.sunshinemotocross.com/

I really liked Bostwick. Waldo was ok. Pax is fun for a day or so. . I haven't rode Bithlo in years, but it was fun when I did.

Hey John, what days are you going to be at Pax this week? The Robinson crew and myself will be there on Friday.

I am leaving for Daytona tomorrow afternoon. Not gonna be able to hit Pax before Daytona. I wanted too, but I've got everything ready for the races. My son wants to hit Pax on Tuesday after the races. We might do that. I wish the Supercross was still the last weekend of Bike Week. Always worked out much better for us so we could ride during the week.

sounds good thanks for all the replies! sounds like I need to check out PAX. I looked up some videos of croom it looks like a god like to just mess around, do you know if you need any tags or anything to ride there?

Pretty sure you need your title to ride at croom. Ran into pastrana a couple time there, got to follow him through the trails. He smoked everyone on a drz400 that had headlights and turn signals lol.

Back