Open Practice at AREA 51 in Batavia NY this Sunday March 11th from 1-5pm...

wnyracing

PR Member
Dust off your gear, we're getting ready to ride!

The weather has been mild enough for AREA 51 Motocross to tentatively schedule a Bike only open practice on their Main and 50 Track this Sunday March 11th from 1-5pm for only $25.00. (sorry no intermediate track)
Stay tuned to AREA 51's website at www.area51motocross.com for updates.

**Don't make the trip without checking their website first. This practice will be weather permitting.**

true 4 hours is rough. when its prob 4 hours of driving lol.

but lets be honest, by the time i wake up i prob wouldnt get there til 1` anyways lol.

Remember there's a LL qualifier there 4/28 and 29, this would give you an extra early practice before your competition! ;)

Give me a call directly before you decide to head up since the weather can be unpredictable. 716-213-3282.

Thanks Guys.

I make 2 trips to Buffalo every week, its not that far. I have seen the track from the thruway a hundred times, it would be well worth the trip !

Correct, the track you see from the freeway is the mini track. I plan to race the LLQ at Area51 just for fun (not chasing the NE region).

Area 51 is one of our favorite tracks...(I am NYS track person...grew up down the road from Unadilla) Area 51 is an all natural terrain, big jumps, ruts a bit of everything you love. Last year we went up about 5x and it only got better...last race of the season they made it national length. Facilities are excellent, staff is really nice. We are going to the LLQ in April and are really looking forward to it. I highly suggest you get there you won't regret it.
You do see the mini track from the highway which is a really nice track for the kids to ride without worrying about big bikes running them over. Also we went to some other WNY tracks last year and they are all great. Looking forward to heading north this year.

Back