How awesome would it be if RC raced again

531stonewall

PR Member
Just thinking how badass it would be to have Ricky racing again. Just from the pictures and gopro footage makes me want him back ! I would post pictures and video but for some reason the web site wont load pics or vid from a iPad ( is it just me pit racer?)

We miss you GOAT !
2012 mx champion! Lol

He needs to stay retired. Sure I think he can do ok with some type of fitness program to whip him in shape. But there is no upside to him going out there running 4th or 5th.

He may be able to stay with RV in practice at Daytona, but I think RV would check out on him in most races, including outdoors.

There is an upside. Keeping the #4.

I think he would challenge anyone on the track with minimal training efforts.

The upside is he would have fun, no pressure, and the fans would love it. From what I saw at Daytona, his fitness would be the question...especially outdoors.

BTW- What happened to his NASCAR stint? I didn't keep up nor ever heard.

I think I read somewhere that his "Nascar Monster Money" went elsewhere.... I think maybe like Kyle Bush MOtorsports.

I like him in the booth better anyways !!!

Yea monster ripped the rug out from under him and sponsored Kyle busch. It's gonna be a long boring summer with no motorsport events to race.

I hope he decides to keep his #4 and line up at rd1 in outdoors to kill his boredom racing niche. And not decide to line up in 25+ for Loretta's. Eek.

RC can race in the 25+ A class at Loretta Lynn's after being a professional supercross and motocross champion?

RC can race in the 25+ A class at Loretta Lynn's after being a professional supercross and motocross champion?

Uh....yeah! And it's not +25A, it's just plus 25.

Tim Ferry has already raced +35 this year in his Area qualifier. This past weekend I lined up with James Povolny in +35, he smoked us all.

I just think that people who are great at something dont want to come back into it not being on top. Michael Jordan is a prime example. He was away too long before coming back on that final return and not only did his age show, but his abilities had changed because of it.

I dont think RC would be much different. At least supercross/motocross is a sport where one guy trying a comeback isnt going to effect others like basketball or football.

But I dont think deep down RC would be racing to make the fans happy. He wouldnt have fun if he wasnt VERY competitive. He would want to win. Idont think he could consistently to be honest, or consistently be on the podium. RV and JS are fast. Dungy, if healthy is fast. Not sure if RC would consistently run with them.

Unless he needs the money, I doubt you will see him on the starting gate. Sure I would love to see him get back on the track, but I dont see it happening.

Who knows....he may surprise me and get right back near the top.

Get ready for Red Bud...that's all I am saying....you heard it here first! RED BUUUUUUuUUuUDDDD!!!!! I went to his last race there is was so packed it was insane! Now imagine a one off race!

Back