Beans Photo's 11-Mar-12

Where are you putting a SX track?

The beginner track is really fun, he already had a lot of it in place last year and I rode it quite a bit just for fun. I heard BJ can't handle it though and gets hurt on it!

Thats funny Pit. SX track is going on the area beside my pole building.Will be able to grab all the dirt right off that hill right beside it.

awesome Bj how are u going to limit the track? u gonna only let certain ppl on it or how u gonna do that?

Hopefully an enter at your own risk track! I have a feeling alot of people will look at a real SX track up close and personal and go "oh ****" and probably ride off to the big track or beginner track..

BJ, is it going to be a replica track? Or just wingin it?

zinggg zinggg

Hopefully an enter at your own risk track! I have a feeling alot of people will look at a real SX track up close and personal and go "oh ****" and probably ride off to the big track or beginner track..

BJ, is it going to be a replica track? Or just wingin it?

zinggg zinggg

yea, back when monster mountain had a replica of atlanta sx, i remember looking at pics of it online and was like "oh that dont look bad". then when we got there, i was like holy ****!. we still went and played on it, as did every other c class hero. felt too far from home to try too much tho.
and then theres nate whitlows private track he had... yikes.

I think the beginer track will be super fun disced and watered.I think alot of people will go over and put some laps in no matter what skill they are.

Back