TV Land OPEN this week!!! CASH MOB PLEASE!!!

trevor145

PR Addict
Since the weather has been so great I plan to be open Wednesday from 3pm until dark, Saturday 10am until dark and Sunday 10am until dark.
Last weekend was perfect. It actually got dusty here and there was really no mud.
Should be perfect again this week!!!
If the forecast changes I will try for Thursday and Friday as well but it looks like it could rain then so for now It's Wed, Sat & Sun.
If things change I will post it or you can always call 440-577-1964!
www.tvlandmx.com

I'm planning a trip to California to visit with my daughter next week so if it's possible please come and support some local outdoor mx riding this week.
It really helps to be open this early in the season so I can show some love to my equipment and get things heading in the right direction for the upcoming season.

Thanks to everyone that came out last weekend!

I'll try to make it out tomorrow. Depends on if I can finish up the yard today, got alot to do! I better hop to it. Hopefully see ya tomorrow.

Are you going to have the full track open? One of these times I wouldn`t mind riding the WHOLE track. :D ;)
See if we can get the PDR man out of the garage and on two wheels this weekend!! :D

Cash Mob,you must`ve seen that local group in the Cleveland Scene magazine.LOL!!!! :D

The track will be what I always run for practice. I leave out the 2 straights and the one jump. It's hard to believe how much extra work goes into keeping up with those couple sections.
I always run the them on race day though so if you want to ride em come out then!!!
Sorry for the inconvenience.

And nope I don't get the Cleveland Scene out here in The Pont...
Just trying to boost my springtime income so I can implement some of the improvements I want to accomplish around here this spring and get a couple weeks with my little princess.

BTW...
The track will be AWESOME!!!

Ive really enjoyed TV Land over the years and I ride there a lot. Its a nice facility no doubt. I thought the small rythm section was a nice addition last year but then it seemed like it got tamed down. Then all the doubles got flattened out and the track became much shorter? I thought this was maybe do to the fact it was up for sale? Im not trying to complain just give some feedback that I would be more interested in returning this year if there was something new on occasion. To be honest the section you cut out for open practices was one of my favorite! Reguardless we appreciate you giving us a place to ride.

I just checked the weather for Sunday. Says 50% chance...we may switch to Saturday...thoughts?
Your a track owner...reading the weather forecast is like reading coffee grounds, wait...my grandmother was no good at reading the coffee grounds either!!!

Jim
Saturday is the day no doubt...
It's supposed to be 75 and sunny this afternoon.
BEAUTIFUL for March.
Sunday could rain in the afternoon but it could also pass. I've been watching it quite a bit but there is no telling just yet.
I do plan to be open both days (at least until the sky opens on Sunday, if it does)

Also I apologize for the dust on Wednesday. My water truck was down. I really didn't think it would dry out so fast.
It's back up and running though, as is my new disc that I broke on the first lap and spent the last few days repairing.
It's always something... I feel ya BJ!

Will definitely be out tomorrow, hopefully the rain passes! thanks for being open this weekend Trevor!

Weather held up and turned out to be an awesome day. Thanks for being open. See you in a couple of weeks!

I was thinking of coming today but got a ton of rain this morning and bailed. Ended up getting a ton of work done at home though!

I just wanted to say THANK YOU to everyone that came out over the weekend.
It really turned out to be an excellent weekend of riding. Hopefully this weather is here to stay.
I will be closed for a couple weeks but will shoot to be open again the First Wednesday in April depending on the weather.
Thanks again everyone!!!

Back