Why race with WNYRacing in 2012?

wnyracing

PR Member
For those who have been to or want to check out AREA 51 Motocross, you'll be glad to know that our other four tracks are just as exciting to race at, and the added bonus is they're not far from each other either. Check out our track location map and join us for a season full of great racing at excellent facilities with Yamaha, Honda and Suzuki Contingency available only with WNYRacing!

NY MX2 copy.jpg

Visit www.wnyracing.com for our full race schedule.

You guys are doing some impressive stuff and a nice job marketing your racing and tracks.

Thanks! We're glad you guys like what we're doing. As you know, it takes countless hours from our volunteer staff to get where we are now. We hope you guys come up and reap the benefits!

Sincerely,
WNYRacing

The one track we went to last year did not have an ambulance on site. We loved the track and we will be back. However, when my daughter wrecked and broke her femur they carried her off the track. She told them her leg was broke and they shouldn't pick her up but they scooped her up and put her in the back of a mule. She was in some serious pain riding off the track. The ambulance was there with in 5 mins, and her helicopter ride was there in 10. I don't think the ambulance not being on site was a bad thing, the people there just need to listen to the riders and know what to do. She def. should have been put on a backboard.

The ambulance was there with in 5 mins, and her helicopter ride was there in 10
In this sport that can mean everything.

Thats was the same deal at the track we went to. I will never go back period. If you are to cheap to not have an ambulance on site you don;t need my money. They also were more worried about parents riding pitbikes without helmets than having enough flaggers. I have never seen a total disregard to rider safety than I did in NY. We may have some problems here in PAMX but when it comes to safety I would bet it's pretty hard to beat. Hell some tracks even have an ambulance on site for practices before race day. I am sure most of the tracks are pretty nice in WNYR but when dollars overshadow safety you can keep you tracks.
The AMA does not let you run a race without one wonder why.

Interesting topic... We have been to Area51, Frozen Ocean, Air, etc. up North and countless CRA and PAMX tracks.. some good some bad...indeed some do have Ambulances there on practice days and race days, but a concern this year is the PAMX tracks...MxDad567 brings up a good point, that the AMA does not let you run a race without one.....wonder why??? I am wondering the same thing, Why did the PAMX drop AMA for this year???? interesting......

I have heard that the AMA raised the rates and that is the reason for dropping the AMA. As far as rider safety goes I doubt it will be effected. PAMX does a great job doing what they can to protect our riders. I know for sure that Pittsburgh Raceway Park has all flaggers have radios and now they have added numbered boards to every flag station so the announcer tower can contact the station with the downed rider in case it was missed by the flagger. The 4 major tracks near Pittsburgh have LIFESTAT EMS that brings their own unit to the track.

af7cbda1f691ff87ffff8083ffffe415.jpg

If you feel that an ambulance can reach the track and transport your rider to the hospital in time then by all means run WNYR.

Back