BC STAMPEDE! SEPT. 15th, 2012

577553_233693793400414_1372033028_n2.jpg

It's on my schedule. The wife was bummed that we didn't do the Logan-Dash, but this will get me back on her good side.

On a side note, I recall they had tire obstacles in the course, I have 6 old MX tires that I'm getting ready to take in for disposal if you would happen to need them let me know.

It's on my schedule. The wife was bummed that we didn't do the Logan-Dash, but this will get me back on her good side.

On a side note, I recall they had tire obstacles in the course, I have 6 old MX tires that I'm getting ready to take in for disposal if you would happen to need them let me know.

Sure! We were planning a tire obstacle, so we will take them.

The first three obstacles are complete minus banners, The 5 rows of round bales that make up the Honda Hurdles are in place. The nearly 2000′ of string has been woven into a perfect mess of Tangled Assault. The Assault lasts about 70′. And the nearly 250 dead tires have come to rest as a perfect grid in the Good Year cemetary. On a side note we have set the posts and beams on both A-Frame structures that will by the cargo net climb and the rope assisted climb. We also have nearly completed the Ultra Wall, which is a 16′ vertical climb up and over and down the other side.

IMAG2691.jpg

IMAG2683.jpg

Wow! How's signup going? Lots of entries so far?

We are doing Ok for the first year. We will probably end of with 300-400 by the end of Saturday, because we are allowing same day sign up. Definitely not up to Warrior Dash or Hell Run standards, but I dont care. We will run this event, learn from it, and make it better next year. I cant wait to try the course myself. Lots of cool BC tweaks on things that seem to be an industry standard. Should be awesome.

Well I planned on doing it. The wife's priorities have changed since we got the grandson and baby back in town (from Montana), and the boy and I intend to race the Action Sports GP Saturday.

Have fun everybody. Were anxious to see pic's.

Well I planned on doing it. The wife's priorities have changed since we got the grandson and baby back in town (from Montana), and the boy and I intend to race the Action Sports GP Saturday.

Have fun everybody. Were anxious to see pic's.

No sweat! Have fun. Thats what I would be doing if I had time.

Sign me up for next year. I tore my achilles tendon in June and still can't do anything.

Holy crap. That's worse than breaking bones and tearing up ligaments in the knee. Hope you can recover smoothly. Definitely don't wanna rush that one.

Back