Indy SX round 11

Meister

PR Founding Father
From my view it looked like he got a piece of him.. sitting in traffic and they just announed theres a severe storm warning and to seek shelter asap.. just rainin and lightning now..

Meister

PR Founding Father
Found a good route to the highway n were on the road.. did pass 3 side roads with probably 25 cops n 5 ambulanes though.. heard there was some ball game goin on. Probably a riot or something.. pretty crazy looking..

pdracer440

PR Member
No riot, had a shooting downtown just before the race let out. We stayed int he hotel so we didnt have to drive home that night and it was all over the news. 8 wounded with 1 critical. All ages 11-18.

Tom

PR Elite
The Stewart brothers. They both crash out and neither one makes the main.

Poor KW can never get a break.

barrington314

PR Elite
The Stewart brothers. They both crash out and neither one makes the main.

Poor KW can never get a break.

only 1 crashed out. the other ones bike broke.

meister, sorry i didnt post the rest of the stuff you sent. site was down for me. this is the first ive been able to get back on.

John250

PR Founding Father
I was driving back from Daytona and missed the race........another week, looks like another JS7 crash....He is done.

Meister

PR Founding Father
Heard that it was a shooting shortly after my last post.. the site quit workin for me then too.. Crazy..

No problem sb.

barrington314

PR Elite
Malcom crashed out of the LCQ. Big daddy must be so proud.

oh yea. i didnt really count that as crashing out, as he could have kept going if the race wasnt already over. talk about a bone headed move. but yea, im sure his dad is actually proud. why wouldnt he be?

Bill480

PR Addict
Thought Malcolm was about to get into 2nd in the LCQ but he lost it in a corner I think (couldn't see that corner of the track)

I was right above Meister I think.. section 143 row 17! Fun race and funner time at the Ugly Monkey afterwards. Going to watch the race dvr'ed at home after work today. I feel like I missed a lot of the action because of how close we were sitting.

Judnash

PR Addict
Some good racing this weekend! I got some great footage of the kdub transfer, i would post it but the video is ten minutes long cuz i recorded the whole opening ceremony.

Lites class was really exciting to watch, really wish roczen would have got the win. They were riding thos bikes into the ground it was nice. As for malcolm cant wait to see him just get faster, i was sitting right infront of where he went down, looked like a bad move on his end, but hey its the lcq. I would have went for the same pass.

As for the sx class, boring lol. After james went down i guessed top 3 after a lap n was right.

Scotty810

PR Addict
Yeah I saw Malcom's pass attempt to. Looked like a good try to me. Last lap with only a 90 degree corner into the tunnel left....you knew he would try.

Ron505

PR Founding Father
So, has anyone heard what is wrong with that one guy....#7.....bubba something? He couldn't even get off the track under his own power. Weird how they pciked him up and moved him, but I didn't see any painful expressions on his face when they did that. Seriously hope he isn't hurt too bad, but I have to wonder since he was carted off.

barrington314

PR Elite
So, has anyone heard what is wrong with that one guy....#7.....bubba something? He couldn't even get off the track under his own power. Weird how they pciked him up and moved him, but I didn't see any painful expressions on his face when they did that. Seriously hope he isn't hurt too bad, but I have to wonder since he was carted off.

thats what you call a concusion. anyone see the helmet cam video they showed of his head being ran over? looked pretty ugly. im sure itll be on youtube soon. if so, ill post it up.

Judnash

PR Addict
thats what you call a concusion. anyone see the helmet cam video they showed of his head being ran over? looked pretty ugly. im sure itll be on youtube soon. if so, ill post it up.

Didnt see that vid yet. At first i thought he was over reacting. But after i saw the slow mo replay i believe suffered a concussion. Dude ran straight into his head.