Indy SX round 11

barrington314

PR Elite
Didnt see that vid yet. At first i thought he was over reacting. But after i saw the slow mo replay i believe suffered a concussion. Dude ran straight into his head.

they showed it on speed. i just checked go pros youtube. they have a bunch of videos up, but none from that heat.

jamartin01

PR Member
Here are some pictures I took at the race...

ry%3D600

ry%3D600

ry%3D600

ry%3D600

ry%3D600

ry%3D600

ry%3D600

ry%3D600

ry%3D600

ry%3D600

ry%3D600

ry%3D600

ry%3D600

ry%3D600

ry%3D600

ry%3D600

ry%3D600

ry%3D600

ry%3D600

ry%3D600

ry%3D600

ry%3D600

ry%3D600

ry%3D600

ry%3D600

Meister

PR Founding Father
Nice pics! You even got me in a pic. The one of RV during opening ceremonies. Im the brightest red shirt in the pic.. lol

talonrunner18

PR Addict
Nope James muffed it in the first section of the heat race and Malcolm tried a last minute take out in LCQ and ended up on the ground.

But James looked sick fast in practice. He gets a bad start in races and try's to pass half the field in first section. End's up on the ground every time!

Woody

PR Addict
Nope James muffed it in the first section of the heat race and Malcolm tried a last minute take out in LCQ and ended up on the ground.

But James looked sick fast in practice. He gets a bad start in races and try's to pass half the field in first section. End's up on the ground every time!

I'm pretty sure the Stewart comment has a rhetorical question.

Judnash

PR Addict

i was sitting right where that happened. in his defence, did not look like a "take out". these guys bang bars all day, but it seems people only call it a bad move or a take out when its a specific rider. it was the effin lcq man, you would have went for the pass to. i know i would have without question.

Was hoping to see some familiar "local" faces at the event. But it's probably been almost 10 years since the last time I seen any riders so I probably wouldn't have noticed anyway... Overall good event besides the gang shooting outside my hotel.

John250

PR Founding Father
sixonefive.....(since you wont tell anyone your name), you really have us all figured out. Me, Sharc and others on here. Guess perhaps you should come on out and watch us ride sometime. While I am not or never will be a SX champ.....the quote from you was a 10 lap head start in an 11 lap race. I said I would take that bet! Rolling every single jump I would win! But before you go busting on the skills of some of us on here, I would just suggest that you mention who you are and when we might be able to line em up......My guess is, you might be real surprised at how fast some of us "old", "slow" guys are......By the way, I still have Sharc smoking you (and sharc takin a pit stop for a smoke at the half way point) too. Please enlighten all of us with your real name, years of moto skill, and the classes you'll be contesting at Lorettas this year. Many of us would like to come cheer you on for sure.

Rogers365

PR Addict
Dont let him get at you John. His M.O. is apearant to everyone who reads his posts. All talk and most likely very little skill. Its comparable to the guy who cant even get out of his own way out on the track but flys through the pits reving his engine (we all love that guy) thinking look at me , look at me!! Anyway no one takes these comments seriously.

Meister

PR Founding Father
I got 2g's large on Rogers Vs. 615. You old time Vet rider you. Hey 615, Rogers HAS to be slow! Hes a Vet rider!

hahahaha

Rogers365

PR Addict
lol, thanks for the vote of confidence Jerod. I guess at 38 I can still manage to get my leg over the bike. I just cant understand why this guy gets off on putting down people he dosent even know?

TCracing

PR Addict
Its comparable to the guy who cant even get out of his own way out on the track but flys through the pits reving his engine (we all love that guy) thinking look at me , look at me!! Anyway no one takes these comments seriously.

Its the only place I can pass people... GEEESHHH!!!