Count down.....are you ready!

MX315

PR Addict
Opening Day,Malvern...The Vern...The very first track you ever raced,This Sunday in the first race of the year...Post if your in!!!! The start to the NEW season is HERE!

Hey George have you been there before? We were down south for a few weeks this winter and spent about a week there. Cool place!

Never been there. But with my work schedule every two weeks I get 5 consecutive days off. And I've heard lots of great things about durhamtown. Gonna go try it out !!

Any recommendations for down there Jason?? Between restaurants and areas to ride.

i'm in if the rain thing follow's what it says some sat. will make sunday good if none on sunday. since 06 i've always been ready for this one and got lucky i think in 07, the weather has always givin' a crappy day, at least this weekend close to 60, monday's forcast looks better. this is a great track on a sunday race te woods are cool and the cavity hills. My first race ever was crash and burn, then follows to malvern,oir,smithroad,western reserve,lexingtons mid-ohio. 1974

There are not many restaurants near by. Try Zaxbys if you get a chance. It's a semi fast food place. Good wings and fried pickles. Sorta like bw3. The bomber track is by far the best that Duramtown has to offer. It is groomed regularly the others are not but they are still fun for a while. Alina pass in Washington GA isn't far away, 15 minutes or so. Have a good time and be safe!!

If your down in the area on saturday and the quad national is close, go watch the pro race at like noon then bail. Those dudes HAUL ass.

Its going to be sweet! The weather isnt all that bad and over the past few years they have put a lot of effort into the track which is nice. MALVERN FOR LIFE!

Malvern today has probably the best track conditions ive seen in quite awhile. Nice and moist. Looks to be decent lines all around. Couple options for some big gaps too. When i pulled in there was 1 braclet left to get to 1000 wrist bands sold. Pretty packed!

Btw, ive seen one 615 i believe in a C class. Hmm..

2 stroke had probably 20 riders easy in it. Sounded nice!

Back