Motocross!!! Time For the Gate Drop in CRA!!!

MalvernMX

PR Addict
Hello Everyone! Once again after a long but mild winter, are you ready to get off the couch and on the throttle? We are at Malvern Racing. Join us for some great amateur racing this Sunday, March 25th. Rain or shine, we're gonna moto. Looking forward to hearing the collective first sounds of riders warming up their machines for the day as the make their way to practice to soon be laying 'er sideways throwing roost. MOTOCROSS!!! We love it!!!

Gate Fee: $10
1st Class: $25
2nd Class: $20

Gates Open: 7am
Sign-Up: 8am
Practice: 9am
Racing 10:30am

Free Camping Saturday Night.

BBBBBBBBBRRRRRRRAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Man, we wish we could. We are putting all our effort into racing at this time. We appreciate your support though man.

Not at this time. We are improving our operation as of now. We have/are refreshing the track and will continue to grow and improve as time goes on. Thanks for asking!

wish i could make it out! i don't have my CRA membership, however, and i don't think there is nearly enough time to get it by Sunday. hope the turn out is great.

wish i could make it out! i don't have my CRA membership, however, and i don't think there is nearly enough time to get it by Sunday. hope the turn out is great.

You can sign up for your membership at the track! 20 bucks, I think it is the same as last year. Matt.

You can get it at the race during sign up thats how they always do it most the time at any CRA race.

I got a 2+ hour drive to get there. Accuweather.com is showing rain @ 6am sunday morning. You guys still gonna have the race?

Hey guys this is Bee, the track is going to be good! We pack it down and sealed it off. It could rain all day today and we would still be in there, besides that we need it the track was very dry. See you there.

MOTOCROSS!!! Rain or shine, we're racing. Weather is looking favorable in the sense of an overall good day. It will be warm though on the bright side. Our best thought is practice will be on the wet side and the motos will be good traction. If we get no rain, we will have to water most likely. We don't know or care about the weather in the sense weather happens regardless of what we think or want. The only thing for sure tomorrow is that we're gonna race, our crew is ready, we have good flagmen in place, our operation is focused, and we are gonna love every minute of it. MOTOCROSS!!!

P.S. Go Villopoto - Jarrett

Just show up and race!!! BBBRRRAAAAPPPPPPP!!!!!!!!!!

Track was AWESOME!! You guys did an amazing job on running everything yesterday! Bummed that was your only Sunday race. Hopefully be back again!!

Thank you everyone for the praises. That makes us feel good and encouraged to keep pouring our hearts into this racetrack. It did make for a long day with the amount of racers we had. It was a great season opener for the CRA. Thank you everyone for your support. See you on the 7th! BBBRRRAAAPPP!!!

Back