Toronto Supercross Round 12 and Weekly Updates

JLAW FTW

Jeremy Albrecht ‏
I know Coy did talk with JLAW a few months ago. Coy does like him and he was with us for a few weeks last year. He was actually fun to be around. #stayoutoftrouble...youneverknow

Im including this in the toronto thread, because its also a weekly update thread. 2:05, ouch.
<iframe width="853" height="480" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/CWVJtnIY5iM" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

JS7 out for toronto... you can find that here. http://www.pitracer.com/vbulletin/s...es-Stewart-out-for-round-12&p=47705#post47705
James Stewart ‏ <s>@</s>js7 I'm sorry it's taken so long to give an update but after a long week of rehab, unfortunately I'm going to sit this weekends race out.
James Stewart ‏ <s>@</s>js7
I'll have more to come soon. I'm so disappointed that last sat fall has cost me this weekends race also. Thx for the support thru this week

personally, im ok with this decision. theres really no point anymore anyways. except RV will end up wrapping this title up by round 14 or 15.

BROtocross
‏ <s>@</s>BROtocross
So many dudes with ponytails in Canada. Like too many. <s>#</s>oneistoomany

5bc1e5c2751411e181bd12313817987b_7.jpg

024235e274f611e1abb01231381b65e3_7.jpg

523140_391691567515878_100000251152302_1464603_259850588_n.jpg

RV2's pets. idk, i thought it was funny. and weird. http://www.mobypicture.com/user/KristenV2/view/12343204

Kyle Regal ‏ <s>@</s>kyleREGAL letting my very sexy (girl)friend <s>@</s>MaciBookoutMTV have a weekend off of coming to the races.. gonna miss you punk

or maybe your letting her have some time with her kid... idk.

Gavin Gracyk ‏ <s>@</s>gavingracyk
Lets go Buckeyes!! <s>#</s>NCAA
(anyone know whats going on with this guy?)

Doping Results

PICKERINGTON, Ohio -- The American Motorcyclist Association (AMA) reports that anti-doping testing was conducted at the San Diego (Feb. 11) and St. Louis (March 3) rounds of the AMA Supercross Championship.
No prohibited substances or their metabolites or markers, or the use of prohibited methods, were found in the tested samples.
AMA Supercross Lites class riders tested in San Diego were Dean Wilson, Matt Moss and Cole Seely. AMA Supercross Lites class riders tested in St. Louis were Ken Roczen, Blake Wharton and Justin Barcia.
AMA Supercross class riders tested in San Diego were James Stewart, Justin Brayton and Ryan Dungey. AMA Supercross class riders tested in St. Louis were Ryan Villopoto, Jake Weimer and Davi Millsaps.

No sorry I was asking who is the kids name that is raving that the other person was talking about on the first page.

And this whole j law thing is very interesting sounds like he may be coming back

No sorry I was asking who is the kids name that is raving that the other person was talking about on the first page.

And this whole j law thing is very interesting sounds like he may be coming back

assuming you meant racing not raving, carl schlacht (sp). dont think hes a kid either. pretty sure hes tried every east coast round so far. ?

Thanks for putting all this info up. I can't wait to check out the pics and stats every week. Gonna be tough though now that the weather is so nice......... Those races raced, versus races won, and podium stats were interesting to see.

Thanks for putting all this info up. I can't wait to check out the pics and stats every week. Gonna be tough though now that the weather is so nice......... Those races raced, versus races won, and podium stats were interesting to see.

im working on a much better and more in depth version of the race stats now with someone else. itll be pretty interesting to see.

it might be hard to keep this up for 5 more rounds. especially when RV wraps this title up in a few rounds. there will be nothing left to talk about.

I still think that James has the ability to go as fast or faster than anyone, but the injuries are piling up and slowing him down more and more all the time. Add to the fact that the field has closed the gap to his once unmatchable speed and he's in a tough boat. He said that he'd like to go after McGrath's SX record of 72 wins, but with only 2 wins this season.......... he's not gonna get close to McGrath in total SX wins. He needs to run off 15 wins in a row for a couple of years to get close, but I think those days are gone.

I hope he does ride the outdoor MX season this year just to see how fast he can go vs the current crop of riders that are tops in the sport (Villopoto and Dungey). I feel that if he rides all year, he may come back better next year in SX as he won't have all that time off just riding for fun. No matter how hard he trains, it's not the same as when you aren't racing against the best where you really see where you need work.

i think he could get the record.... but itll be tough. especially if he really is done after 2 more seasons.

and as far as having to run the MX series to be competitive in SX... RV missed 2 outdoor season, and still won the sx title last year. right?

Chad Reed ‏ <s>@</s>CRtwotwo Lil stew looks focused and fast making everyone look average at best in the whoops..

Chad Reed ‏ <s>@</s>CRtwotwo Bambam figuring out whoops✊ there same as last year slick and pointy..

Racer X ‏ <s>@</s>racerxonline
Practice is over, Bam-Bam & Mookie only guys in 48's..then Bogle, Wharton, Bowers, Lemoine, Baggett, Larsen, Smith, Durham & Canada

TransWorld Motocross ‏ <s>@</s>twmxdotcom Fast lap by Kevin Windham right at the end. Kdub tops qualifying session. Then Weimer, RV, Brayton and Millsaps

Ill post overall combined times, when that time comes. instead of individual times.

James Stewart ‏ <s>@</s>js7 Did I hear that it's a possible quad out there? ✈ on my way haha! Man I miss it already and it's only been one practice lol

BROtocross ‏ <s>@</s>BROtocross Cody Gilmore just cased the quad out of the first rhythm and got launched to the cement. Knocked the **** out <s>#</s>BROronto

<iframe src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/2B0igDZ5_pg" allowfullscreen="" frameborder="0" height="480" width="853"></iframe>

<iframe width="853" height="480" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/9WDe1UUw48U" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

i think he could get the record.... but itll be tough. especially if he really is done after 2 more seasons.

and as far as having to run the MX series to be competitive in SX... RV missed 2 outdoor season, and still won the sx title last year. right?

I don't think everyone has to run the MX series to be competitive in SX, I think that JAMES STEWART needs to run the MX series to be more competitive in SX next year. He has too many distractions otherwise to be in tip top shape and have his bike working correctly for him, and would keep him training through the summer months where he has been slacking off since being a SX only rider.

RV obviously trains like a mad man and doesn't need to do that.

Durhams a dumb@$$, Bowers sucks, Gibson did good! Bogles temper is getting old, Wharton is slashs son, those are my thoughts on the night.

Durhams a dumb@$$, Bowers sucks, Gibson did good! Bogles temper is getting old, Wharton is slashs son, those are my thoughts on the night.

why durham a dumbass? and bowers is far from sucking. maybe a dumbass? and yea, cant stand bogle. wharton needs to cut that crap. it looks nasty.

Back