DSC6849-L.jpg

DSC6669-L.jpg

DSC6709-L.jpg

DSC6759-L.jpg

DSC6789-L.jpg

DSC6806-L.jpg

DSC6572-copy-L.jpg

Yea, back in my day....... Ha

Ferg I'm jealous of your location. We were rolling through lake Norman yesterday and Columbia and I think Crute said you live in Columbia.....? Jealous. Lake Norman is awesome. I'd love to move there in like 10 years.

What's hard to believe is that we are now the guys that are saying "those were the days!"

i used to make fun of the guys at bars that were like "mann back in high school when i played football... blah blah..", and then one day i realized that when i'm with a group of racers who i've known a long time, we ALL are like that haha.

Haha! I live between Charlotte and Concord in a town called Harrisburg. It's not a good location for motocross. There's really not many places to ride around here. I'm into drag racing now though and it's great for that. I only live 5 minutes from zMAX Dragway and Charlotte Motor Speedway. Lake Norman is about 35 minutes north of me and Columbia, SC is like two hours south.

Yea, back in my day....... Ha

Ferg I'm jealous of your location. We were rolling through lake Norman yesterday and Columbia and I think Crute said you live in Columbia.....? Jealous. Lake Norman is awesome. I'd love to move there in like 10 years.

i used to make fun of the guys at bars that were like "mann back in high school when i played football... blah blah..", and then one day i realized that when i'm with a group of racers who i've known a long time, we ALL are like that haha.

I never made fun of those guys. I knew one day I would be one of them lol

Back