Dirtworld we need you!

Ain't so.
Track will be open soon. Dozer work being done now.
Normally, we don't get open until the 2nd week of April each year. This year the early spring caught me with my pants down. LOL
What kind of Dozer work? I love DW the way it is! Lol but I'm sure something great is in the works. Bieng from Cleveland and working downtown doesn't allow me to actually get on the road in till almost 5:30 and then if u hit traffic forget it! Working downtown also makes it vurtually impossible for me to load up early like most. I did ride one Thursday 2 years ago and I took that Friday off just for DW. I usually look forward to dw sat all winter long. It's that perfect mix of good jumps and nice dirt!

Change is not a bad thing! The track is usually flooded this time of year. Hell I think it was mid may before we got lucky and weren't rained out.

My bet --- this is the last season for the track. :(

my stomach dropped when i read this. i dont even have a bike now, if that were the truth i was going to have to take out a loan for a bike just to be able to ride it while i still can! maybe thats just a hint i should get back on the bike?

mike i hope to make it back to DW sooner then later!

my stomach dropped when i read this.

I think everybody was worried that was the case for a few hours there! Very glad that's not the case. Definitely making it out to Dirtworld this year to see Mike. Definitely the best prepped and taken care of track I've ever been to!

Hmmmm, not the last year.....good to hear that!

Maybe he's just going to pretend to close it and have Annual "last ever rides at Dirtwold" like we did at Scenic for 5 years? :eek:

What, Scenic is having a "last ever ride?" Count me in!!!

Wish Dirt world was close enough to me to hit on a week night to have another option.

Back