tyler villopoto at lake elsinore

barrington314

PR Elite
<iframe width="853" height="480" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/q2lRUZmLPuw" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

yes ryans bro. and i had to listen again. didnt even notice the song the first time. haha.
seems like he has a really good personality. id imagine it must be tough to try and race pro when your brother is someone like RV.

yes ryans bro. and i had to listen again. didnt even notice the song the first time. haha.
seems like he has a really good personality. id imagine it must be tough to try and race pro when your brother is someone like RV.

Yea especially when RV was a factory Kawi rider and his brother wasn't.

Seems like Malcolm Stewart made a go of never being a factory supported rider and getting it done on his own eventually. If you are around that speed and training all the time and have some talent, it's gotta help. Riding with your brother all the time when he's the fastest guy of anyone definitely will bring your speed up.

Seems like Malcolm Stewart made a go of never being a factory supported rider and getting it done on his own eventually. If you are around that speed and training all the time and have some talent, it's gotta help. Riding with your brother all the time when he's the fastest guy of anyone definitely will bring your speed up.

oh for sure. pretty cool that he gets to train with ryan and aldon. how many of us would love to have that opportunity. but what im saying is, i dont think he wanted to race pro because he didnt believe in himself because of how good ryan is. but i think hes starting to realize it doesnt matter, and he has his own extraordinary mx talent. be really cool to see how he does in canada. didnt ryan do some canadian nationals a loooooong time ago?

307195_220997544616334_188306877885401_572425_7743993_n.jpg

I have mentioned it on here before, but I like the design of some of these new tracks in CA. Pala, Lake Elisnore.......they have big table tops and jumps that you can jump as far as you want or can, and doubles that have more rounded off down hill landings, etc that when you come up short, your not gonna kill yourself. Guys around here should look at how they are building some of these tracks.

They're also deep sand and you can't really get going to fast. But then again you can get some tank slaps and was yourself up on the flat ground in that kind of rough!!!

Back