330 updated their webpage

Elliott4179

PR Addict
Says closed for 2012 season. I know some people have been wondering. Sad when the only update on the site in a year is a closure.

That sucks. I wanted to go there this year. Never made it out there since I haven't really been riding in a few years

I think the 409 riders that went to Malvern shoulda gave 330 a chance in the past three years. It's only 15 minutes away. So you can't say there arent riders!!!!

This is dissapointing, but I can't say I blame them. I wish more people would have given 330 a chance, it was probably my favorite track the last few years. Nice facility, great terrian, nice dirt, nothing I could ever complain about. I'll miss riding there for sure......

This is dissapointing, but I can't say I blame them. I wish more people would have given 330 a chance, it was probably my favorite track the last few years. Nice facility, great terrian, nice dirt, nothing I could ever complain about. I'll miss riding there for sure......

You never know! Area 330 could open again some day some where! But for now thanks to all that came to our track!!!!!!

Back