Crows anyone need a partner

I would be all over this Scott but I still have a broken leg and cant ride this week end ! Sorry pal !

I would, but I've found out in not as dedicated as I once was. It's hard to put the beer down. Looks like I'll fit in great at redbud vet feat.

Me? Whatever I can squeak in with a residual BAC of greater than 0.3 the morning after slamming down beers by a fire. Which means I Aint qualifying. Hell I'll even run the GP letters just to show my true spodeness.

Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeed Buuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuud!

I'd love to get my 2 smoker up there sometime!

I'd like to get it over the leeeeap. Brraaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaappppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppp! brap brap...

I wish I were going to Redbud, my leg is still broke ! Next trip up Im game ! Georgie will just have to hoof it ! lol...

I watched Katin try the leap on a modded RM250.... Once.. I told him if he tried it id try.. I was on my baldwin built 450.. His attempt resulted in a bent subframe, silencer, fender, and wheels... My attempt resulted in a slightly bent brand new set of wheels because I landed right on top.. Although, at that time, there was more sand below the leap than in the whole rest of the state! haha..

BTW, Jon16 IS the fastest man around who doesnt race. No doubt about it.

This beer drinking vet stuff sounds... Interesting... Weird.. Am I really considered a "vet" now? lol However, I will have to bring the good stuff, because over the past couple years, I am sad to say, that ive become ALLERGIC to BEER and anything like it.. Face swells (like it aint fat enough already) and it makes it tough to breathe. I LOVE BEER. This sucks. Crown n Cokes or 7&7's for me!

Sounds like you used to love beer! There are plenty of beers and other drinks at the annual Red Bud Vet Fest in Mid August to go around. Practice is on Friday August 10 (when the weather is beautiful and sunny) and the racing is on Saturday August 11 (when it's pouring rain and a muddy sand fest) this year. There are many Pitracer regulars that make the pilgrimage each year, but only about half of those people race in the rain on Saturday. Plan for the day off of work on August 10th now.

Back