GP races

hershey

PR Elite
So I see that CRA nixed the GP series from the schedule. I want to ride a bunch of these this year.

I know TV land and Western reserve still run one , does anyone know of more that arent 5 hours away worth riding ?

D11 has a GP series and I believe there is an outlaw track in the SE corner of Ohio that runs them. At least they did last season. Once I get back into decent shape, I plan on running them and HS again.

I just got all excited looking at the info and schedule for the Action Sports GPs.....and I already can't make the first one due to conflict with Byron LL qualifier. I might try to make 5 of them though! Looks cool!

That's an old video. The track is much better now. It's pristine in the morning and gets rougher and well rutted as the day goes on. Think miles of old time motocross in the woods and across the field.

That's a good way to put it KO.
It sort of brings it back doesn't it. Old school type motorcycle racing. Short of running a dozer through the woods cutting a wide path, not much else is man made. Using the most of what the land offers in natural form and yet you still have a course that is raceable, fast, safe and a heck of a lot of fun.
Not as extreme or brutal as a hare scramble, and a mix of the other stuff we love.....elbows and bars motocross. And with a 1 hour run plenty of seat time.

Back