Beans Sunday April 1st??

Joe Rice

PR Member
Wake up wake up wake up it's the first of the month!!!:cool:
BJ - Any idea whether you're having practice this Sunday? I have a handful of buddies that would like to make the trip with me Sunday. Definitely looking forward for my first Beans ride of the year! Going through withdrawals!!

Ahh, this sounds good. Im due for a few laps myself. Im either going to be here or crow, depending on how saturdays race goes.

No problem BJ. Understandable. I just can't wait to head there and ride! Keep us updated on here so we know when you're open!

So...is there some major work being done at the the legendary Beans Bike Park? Any teaser pictures?

I was just at the track to check things out. BJ has the ponds cleaned out and there was a dozer ( D5ish) and Bobcat on site. Nothing really to snap pics of yet but it looks like BJ will be bust very soon. Once he gets going I'll go up and snap some pics.

Ah, thanks Mark. I figured you would be right on this. By the way, thank you so much for all the pictures that you post online! The riding pictures are always great to see. I also noticed a while ago that you took a bunch of pictures when BJ changed the track in 2010. Those were very interesting to look at. I very much appreciate all the work and time you put into providing all of these awesome pictures!

I couldn't agree more! You spend a lot of time taking pics and posting them. thanks!

Back